5 Reasons You Want The CB Real Estate Team Working For You
5. Down to earth, no phonies here. No polyester business suits or designer hand bags. We believe we can be professional without being stuffy. A relationship where we share quality information, a little humor, and honest advice is key!
4. We know Rochester. We have lived in Rochester all of our lives. We have been in sales since we graduated school. We know Monroe and the surrounding counties like the back of our hands. We don’t just know how to help you find a home, we help you find your community and the local businesses within it.
3. We don’t hard sell but we will close the deal. Let’s be honest, this isn’t a pair of jeans you are buying (or selling). Our job is to help negotiate the purchase or sale of a home for YOU! There is no pushing you to do anything - your deal, your decision. But when it comes time to close the deal, you’ll be glad we are on your side and that we have years of practice in negotiating.
2. Integrity plain and simple. We don’t pull stunts to try and make a few extra bucks off your deal. Not only is it unethical, it is just not how we operate. We work hard for the money and you will see that in our results. We truly want you to get the best and we will take all the time you need answering your questions or explaining the process. We like to create relationships with clients that last; for us it is not just a one-shot transaction.
1. We love our jobs and always give 110%. Clients describe us as proficient, patient, and quick to respond to their needs. We use technology to our advantage while keeping a personal touch. we promise, you will be glad we are the team you chose to work for you!
My Real Estate Philosophy:
I strive to provide the highest level of professionalism, integrity and service to my clients. Let my expertise go to work for you. Feel free to contact me anytime with all your real estate needs.
I'm a Residential Specialist working with buyers and sellers of existing homes, townhomes, condos and land, as well as new homes and consulting. There's no better feeling than helping a buyer find that perfect house and helping sellers successfully achieve a sale and move on to the next home of their dreams. Real Estate sales is a very rewarding career and I love it!
I also specialize in Residential Income property. Growing up as the daughter of a property investor and REALTOR®, at a young age, I assisted my father with his hundreds of rental units and learned the investment property business from the ground up. At the age of 18, I obtained my real estate license and from there I began helping other investors build their cash-flowing rental portfolios. Having in-depth knowledge of what it takes to be a successful property investor and having cultivated all the necessary skills and relationships needed to assist my clients in making superior investment choices, I am the REALTOR® you want to help you build your high-yield portfolio of properties.
I have extensive experience in assisting foreign nationals with the purchase of Western New York investment property and was a presenter at the International Property Investor's Showcase in London, England (2008). If you are an investor who is local to NY who manages all of your own property, or are an investor from abroad, contact me for all of your real estate needs!
I am the team leader for the Bracci Investment Team, and serve as the Buyer Specialist. If you are looking to invest, I can put together integrated photographic reports, coordinate tours should you choose to visit Western NY, and walk you through every step of the investment process.
- Broker Associate
- SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource)
Awards I have Received:
- GRAR Sales Master Gold (2009)
- GRAR Sales Master Award (2010)
Residential, Investment Property, Distressed Sales, REO Sales, Foreclosures, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, Quality Home, Retirement
Charities I support:
The Golisano Children's Hospital at Strong, Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester
Scrapbooking, Traveling, Genealogy
“Thank you for being an agent who really cares about my investment portfolio success. Knowing that you personally inspect every property, attend every inspection, and assist me in arrangements for property management made my purchasing decisions from thousands of miles away much easier. Before you, I was in the hands of an agent who only wanted a quick sale and steered me to some poor investments but you even helped me straighten out that mess! You do the work of 10 men and I am always confident that your guidance will keep my investment portfolio running strong!
“Thank you for showing me around town during my visit from overseas. I am thrilled with my first investment in Rochester and look forward to buying more.”
“Thank you for everything you have done for us. We are truly grateful. We can’t thank you enough for changing our lives!”
—Kathy & John